With only a few more days left of 2016, now is a time for reflection. People across the world are pondering the question, 'how was my 2016'? I've been asking myself this important question over the last few weeks as I reminisce on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of 2016. I've put together 21 questions I feel will serve you in reflecting on your year, creating a clear picture of the last 12 months.
- If you were to summarize 2016 in only one word, what would it be?
- When was I most happiest?
- What was my biggest achievement?
- What skills, habits, characteristics contributed towards my successes?
- What was my biggest challenge this year?
- Looking back at how I faced the challenge, what can I learn about myself?
- What kept me motivated when times got tough?
- What skills have I improved?
- What areas of my life have improved?
- What areas of my life haven't improved?
- When was I showing up at my best?
- When was I showing up at my worst?
- What were my biggest distractions in 2016?
- How is my life better now than at the start of 2016?
- What dreams or actions did I procrastinate on?
- Who inspired me most this year? 16a. How did they inspire me?
- What were my personal and professional highlights of 2016?
- Who do I need to thank for being there for me throughout the year?
- What happened this year that you feel grateful for?
- What is the best piece of advice you'd been given in 2016?
- If you could rewind back to 1st January 2016, what would you do differently?
I hope the above questions serve you. I'd love to know your insights from answering them, feel free to comment or send me a private message at email@example.com
On the 30th December 2-pm CET, 1-pm UK time, I will be live presenting my Webinar named 'Screw New Years Resolutions- How To make 2017 Your Best Year Ever'.
If you enjoyed this and want more inspiration & tools to think better, feel better, and live better - then here is what you can do right now...
1. Visit the shop & download an E book version of my book, Becoming Unstuck: your simple step by step guide to taking charge of your life, by clicking here
(Hint: Use Coupon code BLOG to save 50% off my book and all other products).
Want to be the first to know when a new blog piece is published?
Then enter your Email address below to receive an email notification as soon as a new blog piece goes live on the website!