Because your Privacy is important!
Will Aylward and his Business, Orange Box Personal Development, understands that your privacy is important to you and naturally you care how your information is being used, shared and stored online.
This policy applies to our use of any or all data collected by us in relation to your use of this website.
Please take the time to read our policy so you can understand how we collect, use and protect your data in obligation with GDPR law.
If you do not accept or agree with this policy, do not use the site.
If you have questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.
''Our site'' means the website http://www.willaylward.com/
''We/Us/Our'' refers to Orange Box Personal Development, a registered business in England.
Personal Information we collect on our site.
When registering or making a purchase on our website, we may collect some or all of the following data:
1. Full name.
2. Email Address.
3. Postal Address.
4. IP Address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a sign-up form, comment on our Blog.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a sign-up form, comment on our Blog to:
- to deliver our Email newsletter to you containing content, news and occasional free or paid offers.
- to quickly process and deliver a purchase you've made.
- to contact you directly if you've signed up and requested an initial Coaching consultation.
Under GDPR we will ensure your information is processed lawfully, transparently and fairly.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks.
All payments are made securely via paypal.
Help remember and process any items you've placed in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to turn cookies off in your browser's settings.
Third party disclosure.
We never sell or pass on your personal information to other parties.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not market to persons under the age of 13 years old.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request to access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. object to processing of your personal data;
7. rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
Changes to our policy.
We may change our policy occasionaly to comply with the law.
If you no longer wish to receive future Emails from us you can easily and quickly click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any Email.
If you have any questions regading our privary policy, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org