''Will takes the stress off of New Year's Resolutions by changing the game completely. He shows why people's resolutions almost always fail, and how we can do better. Plus, he teaches you simple tricks that work - like only choosing goals you actually really want. Highly recommend for anyone who suffers from New Year's Resolutions anxiety'' - Mollie Martin.
Do you want 2020 to be your best year yet?
Want to look back, feeling proud of your achievements on 31st December 2020 instead of disappointed and frustrated after another year of failed goals?
Inspired by a hatred of New Year's Resolutions and a love of seeing people achieve their personal transformation goals, Author Will Aylward writes Your Best Year Yet, his second book.
In this short, value-packed, 50-page booklet you will:
- Discover the 7 Costly Mistakes most people make when setting and pursuing their goals.
- Find out exactly how to set Effective goals you can feel confident about achieving.
- Learn the easy way to reprogram your subconscious mind, get this, whilst you sleep!
- Discover what 'Spice Girl' goals are and how they'll help you live a more aligned and exciting life.
- Have more clarity on what you want to achieve in 2020.
- Feel motivated and ready to take action. Right away!
Whether 2019 was a year of disappointment for you or a year to remember for good reasons, Your Best Year Yet Booklet can help you to start the new year strong.
Read the booklet easily on your phone, tablet or laptop due to its PDF format.
Plus: a FREE bonus 'Life Fulfillment Scoresheet' page to quickly access and track all areas of your life as of today and throughout the year!
The Your Best Year Yet Booklet is available now to buy and download for just £2.95
Because your Privacy is important!
Will Aylward and his Business, Orange Box Personal Development, understands that your privacy is important to you and naturally you care how your information is being used, shared and stored online.
This policy applies to our use of any or all data collected by us in relation to your use of this website.
Please take the time to read our policy so you can understand how we collect, use and protect your data in obligation with GDPR law.
If you do not accept or agree with this policy, do not use the site.
If you have questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.
''Our site'' means the website http://www.willaylward.com/
''We/Us/Our'' refers to Orange Box Personal Development, a registered business in England.
Personal Information we collect on our site.
When registering or making a purchase on our website, we may collect some or all of the following data:
1. Full name.
2. Email Address.
3. Postal Address.
4. IP Address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a sign-up form, comment on our Blog.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a sign-up form, comment on our Blog to:
- to deliver our Email newsletter to you containing content, news and occasional free or paid offers.
- to quickly process and deliver a purchase you've made.
- to contact you directly if you've signed up and requested an initial Coaching consultation.
Under GDPR we will ensure your information is processed lawfully, transparently and fairly.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks.
All payments are made securely via paypal.
Help remember and process any items you've placed in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to turn cookies off in your browser's settings.
Third party disclosure.
We never sell or pass on your personal information to other parties.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not market to persons under the age of 13 years old.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request to access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. object to processing of your personal data;
7. rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
Changes to our policy.
We may change our policy occasionaly to comply with the law.
If you no longer wish to receive future Emails from us you can easily and quickly click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any Email.
If you have any questions regading our privary policy, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org