“I have worked with coaches before, but working with Will was a life-changing experience for me.
He helped me to focus on what I really want in my life, to set healthy boundaries and get rid of limiting thought patterns.
After each coaching call, something inside of me fell into the right place.
It almost felt like coming home to the person I really am.
Will has an awesome way of understanding people.
He never judges and never gives advice.
Just by asking the right questions, he helped me to find my way to a crazy good life.
Thank you so much for it, Will!
It's amazing how much has changed for me throughout the last three months!”
Daniela - Germany.
Imagine how a Crazy Good Life looks for you.
What do you really want? What is important to you?
How close does it look & feel to the life you are living right now?
If there is a gap in at least one or two areas of your life from where you are and where you really want to be - I can help you.
And I know it's frustrating that your Breakthrough hasn't happened yet.
It's disheartening to see others have what you want.
It's tiring to see people confidently move forward when despite your best efforts, nothing you do seems to work.
You begin to wonder, is there something wrong with me?
You've probably tried ''trying harder'' and doing things differently.
Only to find yourself back at square one, right?
Here's the problem...
Trying to change on the level of doing is never enough.
Because what we do is determined by how we feel.
And how we feel is determined by how we think.
Meaning - until you begin to think differently, the breakthrough you are looking for in your life isn't going to happen.
Your breakthrough is possible.
More happiness, peace of mind, fulfilment, confidence, & success are possible in your life.
You just need the right guidance.
You need to change now only what you do, but how you think.
This is where my Mindset & Mindfulness Coaching comes in.
My role is to help you to see yourself in a new light.
To help you break through the limiting thoughts, beliefs, and behaviours that are holding you back right now.
Because what got you here, won't get you there.
Albert Einstein said, ''we can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them''.
Mindset & Mindfulness Coaching can help you to:
- Create better Habits that support you in living a crazy good life.
- Gainclarity on where & why you are stuck.
- Overcome your inner blocks, fears, and doubts.
- Productively manage your focus, time, and energy.
- Upgrading your mindset and build new empowering beliefs.
- Improve your personal & professional relationships.
- Lower your levels of stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
- Feel calmer, confident, excited, and new appreciation for life.
- Discover tools and strategiesfor living in the here-and-now.
- Deal with life's challenges in a better way.
- Move forward quicker & easier than you working alone.
- Find out what is really possible for you in your life!
Will Aylward - Your Mindset & Mindfulness Coach.
You don't have to keep struggling alone.
As your Coach, I'll help by:
- Offering a fresh & new perspective (we can't see the picture when we're standing in the frame).
- Compassionately & clearly guiding you through your fears & blocks.
- Sharing my expertise & insights from the world of Psychology, High-Performance Coaching, Mindfulness, Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy, Neuroscience, Rapid Transformational Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
'So I have come to the end of 6 months coaching with Will. I had a huge limiting belief that I wasn't good enough.
I can honestly say it's gone.
I no longer stop and doubt my abilities, now I focus on how strong I am. I'm more confident, I have this feeling in my stomach! I take chances, I take action, it's like you've taken the doubt away. Thank you so much for your time, focus and unique way of helping me through the several challenges I had in those 6 months.
Because your Privacy is important!
Will Aylward and his Business, Orange Box Personal Development, understands that your privacy is important to you and naturally you care how your information is being used, shared and stored online.
This policy applies to our use of any or all data collected by us in relation to your use of this website.
Please take the time to read our policy so you can understand how we collect, use and protect your data in obligation with GDPR law.
If you do not accept or agree with this policy, do not use the site.
If you have questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.
''Our site'' means the website http://www.willaylward.com/
''We/Us/Our'' refers to Orange Box Personal Development, a registered business in England.
Personal Information we collect on our site.
When registering or making a purchase on our website, we may collect some or all of the following data:
1. Full name.
2. Email Address.
3. Postal Address.
4. IP Address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a sign-up form, comment on our Blog.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a sign-up form, comment on our Blog to:
- to deliver our Email newsletter to you containing content, news and occasional free or paid offers.
- to quickly process and deliver a purchase you've made.
- to contact you directly if you've signed up and requested an initial Coaching consultation.
Under GDPR we will ensure your information is processed lawfully, transparently and fairly.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks.
All payments are made securely via paypal.
Help remember and process any items you've placed in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to turn cookies off in your browser's settings.
Third party disclosure.
We never sell or pass on your personal information to other parties.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not market to persons under the age of 13 years old.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request to access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. object to processing of your personal data;
7. rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
Changes to our policy.
We may change our policy occasionaly to comply with the law.
If you no longer wish to receive future Emails from us you can easily and quickly click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any Email.
If you have any questions regading our privary policy, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org